Sunday

http://www.emocutez.comA LOVE POEM

This is a love poem as clear as it can be
They say a man can't express love easily
Well that is true, but that can't stop me
The "cool" guy in me is my biggest enemy

My heart is talking but you can't listen
I'd be cruel and a fool to keep it hidden
And if my tongue can't do justice then
Just let all the talking be given to the pen

But apologies from me if you can't see
Whether my words here are reality
My heart speaks begging for a listener
To bad that the world speaks louder

Can you hear me love? Can you hear me now?
This world is too loud it drowns this vow
But the night is silent and the moon is shining
I could not have asked for a better timing

[Pause for effect]

You cook for me even though I didn't ask you too
I took my time to taste your love in every parcel I chew
I'd do the same but my cooking is nothing like my love for you
I still remember when I held your hand on our wedding day
Tears fell from my eyes and there's something that I wanted to say
That this hand of mine had been craving of such a touch so tender
As if my veins meet with yours and our blood flows swiftly together
All the birthdays, Valentine's Days, and anniversaries went by unnoticed
I don't need a specific day for me to tell you what or how my love is

Oh my God, I am now out of words, out of lines, out of rhymes
Not because there's nothing more to write but no more words I can find
Is it because there's too much love in me to express in words?
Or is it because there's more of you to love that I haven't discovered?

----------

credit to : AimanAzlan

notakaki::ada ke org nak buat poem cmni kat saya ye? ^___^ haha. jz kidding. :)


THANKS.HAVE A NICE DAY. =)

0 osem people menaip: